Double Trouble 4-in-1 Speed Memory Learning Cards
The Mini School™ debuts a collection of ABC flashcards suitable for newborns and toddlers. Cruise through the imaginative world and Deuteranomaly eyes of Lou Lou James' Art & Illustration Director, Brian L, as each of the doubled 26 cards (52pcs) was thoughtfully hand-drawn and illustrated with not just one alphabet and a character, but playfully added along with an additional object for creative thinking too!
A concentration game that exercises your child's memory. This simple yet fun game makes learning alphabets more exciting and dynamic! It encourages your child to recognise and notice similarities and differences between the cards. And it’s easy to play!In the 'Double Trouble' box:
Duo sets of premium 4-in-1 Speed Memory Learning Cards that consist of the following:
How To Play?
- Choose how many matching pairs of cards you’d like to use in the game (you can start with just 2 pairs!)
- Shuffle and place the cards face down.
- Let your child flip a card open and leave that card facing up.
- Let your child flip a second card: If the cards match, remove them from the set; if they don’t match, turn both cards face down again.
- Repeat until all cards are paired!